June 15, 2011

Bathroom Storage Solution

Is it really June 15th? I've really been slacking haven't I? Sorry. I've never been so busy in my life as I am this summer.
Anyway now for the only project I've had time for in the last couple week....

Remember this shelf?


Well in recent months it just hasn't been doing it's job very well. My daugther ripped the doors off, don't ask me how... then she covered it in stickers and crayon. It looked terrible. So I bought her a new and better toy storage unit and I took this ugly bookshelf and repurposed it.


Into a beautiful bathroom storage solution.


I managed to get all the stickers off, cleaned it up the best I could and covered it in a really nice black glossy paint. Now...as you can see I use it to store all my bathroom needs from towels to cleaners to candles and colognes. I love it.


Plus it fills that terrible empty void in my bathroom and makes it feel more...complete.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love it! I turned out great! I think I almost like it black better than when it was white and pink! Good work you crafty girl you!