March 6, 2012

A couple weeks ago I bought a frozen bag dinner, it was a triple cheese pasta and chicken dinner.  As I was enjoying the easy meal I was thinking that this would be so easy to make.  I gave it a whirl tonight and this is what I came up with.

Cheesy Chicken 'n' Pasta or if you prefer Adult Mac 'n' Cheese

1 Chicken Breast, diced into bite size pieces
1 C. Chopped Cauliflower (Any Color)
1 C. Chopped Broccoli
1-2 Large Carrots, sliced 
1/2 C. Frozen Corn
8 oz Noodles (I used penne, you can use any sort of macaroni noodle that your heart desires.)
1 jar Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce



Cook your Noodles according to package directions, drain.  Meanwhile combine all vegetables in steamer and steam for 5 minutes.  Next cook chicken on stove top until cooked through. Combine noodles, veggies & chicken in frying pan, add as much sauce as makes to you happy.  Heat until hot and serve. 

Photobucket

No comments: