April 12, 2012

A Quick Shout Out

Guess what today is.....
It's Holli's Birthday.....she is old now!

Also, I didn't send her a birthday present due to the fact that my funds are currently limited. However I do know that Pace's Dairy Ann food is her favorite, so here is a picture of her eating it! Hope thats a good present! :) heehee

And sadly I don't have any embarassing pictures of Holli on this computer, so I guess she gets to have cute ones instead :) (I guess I am nice like that ;) haha!

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday!" or "Happy To-pay" as my little brother said it growing up! Holli is such a great Mom to her little ladies and is one of the best friends I could ask for! Thanks for being such a great friend and for all you have done for me! You're the best!

So be sure to leave her a comment and wish her a Happy Birthday today!

(Kristie and Holli)

No comments: