October 23, 2012

Cinderella and Tinker Bell

When I asked my children what they wanted to be for Halloween this year I was not really surprised when I got "CINDERELLA!!!" and  "TINKERBELL!!!" for my answers. (I really did  try to convince them that they would make the cutest little witch and scarecrow ever! but they wouldn't have it.)

I've had the fabric for a month and Friday night I realized that the festivities are starting in a week, and I hadn't even started the costumes yet.  So despite everything else I needed to do I spent two days hunched over my sewing machine working my fingers to the bone.

My neck hurts and my back is sore, but the smiles are always worth it.
They didn't turn out too bad, if I say so myself. 

The girls really got into character for pictures.









FYI: I used the tutorials found on Makeit-loveit.com with a few changes of my own.

Photobucket

No comments: