I FINALLY caught a break from school, don't ask me how but I managed to get all my homework done for the week a day and half early! It's a miracle. (Granted I still have a paper and project that needs to be turned it, but that's what next week is for... right?) Finishing early means I finally get to do something I wanted to do instead of something I needed to do.
By the way we are not mentioning all the things around the house/yard that need to be done, today those don't count.
I started one of my projects back up that I started a couple months ago.
Would you like to see?
Here is my alphabet quilt.
This quilt has some pretty big flaws, nothing you can see from a distance though.
See I got this idea to use a new interfacing I can cut with my Silhouette SD so I didn't have to hand cut all the applique letters... bad idea. The interfacing is so thick that my sewing machine needle didn't want to go through the adhesive. The stitching on the applique is not very good, the thread kept pulling back up and skipping stitches, it's weird and annoying. But it's for a little girl who, I'm pretty sure, won't care what the stitching looks like.
I'm going to be making an identical quilt to this one, a slight bit smaller. I'll be sure to use a better interfacing for that one.
*sorry the picture is kinda crappy. My husband took the good camera to Africa with him, which is good really because Africa is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I want good pictures!*