May 11, 2011

Quick and Easy Picture Frames

I'm back, I feel like it's been for-ever since I posted, even if it was only 5 days ago.  A lot has happened and I'll admit I've kinda been slacking on the blog.  You ever had that span of time when you feel like you've been stuck in a rut?  That's kind of how I feel.  It's been one thing after the other for the last 8 months, and I just can't seem to catch a break!  I'm exhausted, so I'm sorry if the blog has to take a back seat in my life for a while.  I've got a lot going on.

Anyway, here's a project I did a couple weeks ago that I never had time to post.

I found these cute little picture frames at Michaels for $1!


I also got a cool sticker maker for my birthday,


I cut 2 1/2" strips from some cute patterned paper


Ran them through my sticker maker


And stuck them on the frames.


I stapled a ribbon to the back of each frame to hold them together.


I had to use a little glue around the edges, but it works... right?
This project is part of the bedroom re-do for my daughter.
I put pictures of her with Mommy and Daddy in each frame
She loves it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mitti Da Bawa said...

Nice blogging i really appreciate this blog... keep sharing.
Penny auction

Holli said...

Thank you! We really appreciate all of our readers.