February 23, 2012

Frosted Flake French Toast w/ Strawberries

I have the most amazing husband in the world!  He woke up early this morning, went to the grocery store, came home and made me the most delicious breakfast I have ever had!  For no special reason at all, just because he loves me.  I feel very loved this morning.
Are you ready for this?


Prepare yourself for the most delicious breakfast you've ever had.

Frosted Flake French Toast
Texas Toast Bread
Egg Whites*
Frosted Flakes Cereal (generic brand works too)
Chopped Strawberries**
Whipped Topping

The amounts will vary pending on how many people you're making it for.

One at a time: Dip bread in egg whites, then coat in Frosted Flakes Cereal.  Deep Fry in hot oil until lightly golden.  Serve topped with chopped strawberries and whipped topping.  (My husband treated me to chocolate whipped topping, which was amazing, but regular would be good too!)

*You can use the whole egg if desired, using the yokes will give the toast a yellow color, but it still tastes good, just an appearance factor.
**My husband chopped up fresh strawberries and then added in a small jar of canned strawberries in strawberry juice which gave it a more juicy flavor.

You could use other berries if you so desire, but strawberries just speak love don't they?
This breakfast is guaranteed to get your day off to a good start.

Photobucket
actually by my husband. ☺

1 comment:

Heather Feather said...

Oh this sounds delicious! I can't wait to try this!