August 6, 2011

Colors Poster

Well its offical, the school teacher in me has started to come out. I decided to start making posters to hang in my daughters room so we can start learning our colors :) To make this poster I used:
Several Crayola paint swatches (I got mine at Sutherlands)

They have numbers at the top of the swatches so I cut them off. I cut mine off straight, but you could cut then at an angle so it looks like they have been colored with.
I stuck mine on with pop dots.
Then I printed out all the colors on the computer and then cut them out.
Then I stuck them on with sticky squares.
Now I have a fun color poster. My plan is once my daughter get s a little older, we will start coloring pictures of finding pictures of things that are those colors so hang up next to the words.

Have fun making your poster!
Photobucket

No comments: