August 27, 2011

Introducing: Celebrate...A Little Each Day!

Hello Friends! This past week I came across a blog that may have changed my life. This blog is called Serving Pink Lemonade. Basically everything on this blog is things that I have been wanting to do for a long time, but need to wait until my little one is a little bigger :) Anyways this amazing blog helped inspire this idea for a little series that I will post every month. At the end of each month, I will post a list of things to do, projects, and fun holidays to celebrate that month. I am really excited to start doing some celebrating every week! I have adapted my schedule to fit a toddlers abilities, but I will try to include lots of other ideas that will include older children. Anyways, without any further ado, I would like to present...

SEPTEMBER 2011
Fun Holidays to CELEBRATE
*Sept. 5th - Cheese Pizza Day
*Sept. 5th - Labor Day
*Sept. 9th - Teddy Bear Day
*Sept. 11th - Grandparents Day
*Sept. 13th - Fortune Cookie Day
*Sept. 14th - Cream Filled Donut Day
*Sept. 17th - Constitution Day
*Sept. 18th - Play-doh Day
*Sept. 18th - Cheeseburger Day
*Sept. 20th - Punch Day
*Sept. 26th - Pancake Day

Most information gathered from here and here

Other Fun Things to Do
*Have a Bubble Party (Do any and everything you can think of that has to do with bubbles)
*Build forts
*Make some thumb print pictures

Stay tuned for pictures of how we CELEBRATE a little each day!

Let us know if you have any suggestions to add to the list! And let us know how you CELEBRATE a little each day!

Photobucket

No comments: