August 3, 2011

I'm a little behind...

My great grandmother had a magnet on her fridge that had a molding of... well... a "behind" the quote with it said, "I'm a little behind on my housework."  I feel that way today, I'm a little behind... on everything!  I have several posts to make and I just haven't had the time yet.  I've been working a lot on my alphabet quilt and I've done a bit of canning and a few other projects.  I promise I'll get with it soon.

In about a week and half I'm going to be painting my livingroom/kitchen (paycheck pending.)  That will open up a whole world of projects I've been wanting to do for quite some time.  I've just been waiting for paint.

On the bright side, my summer semester is over and I got an A, A, and another A! ☺

On an odd side note, my 3-year old daughter is throwing a screaming tantrum right now.  Her scream sounds like one of those annoying screeching fireworks, ya know the ones that pierce your ears.  Yup, that's what it sounds like.

Photobucket

No comments: