November 29, 2010

Beef Enchiladas

My husband and I love mexican food.  However, I'm not the greatest mexican cook.  I found this recipe for Beef Enchiladas and my family LOVES it.  It was super easy to make and so so yummy.  My 2 year old even liked it.  ☺




You'll Need:
Tortillas (I used taco size, next time I'll buy them slightly smaller)
2 10 oz cans Enchilada Sauce
1 1/2 C. Shredded Cheese
1 can Refried Beans
1 lb Ground Beef
Hot Cooked Rice

Prepare Rice.  Brown beef while rice is cooking, drain fat.  Add 1/3 of 1 can Enchilada Sauce, 1/2 the cheese 1/2 can of Refried Beans and 1/2 C. Cooked Rice.  Stir until well combined and cheese is melted. Spoon filling into tortillas, place is shallow baking pan, cover with remaining sauce and cheese.  Bake at 350° until cheese is melted, about 10 min or so.  Serve with remaining rice and beans.

No comments: