She has a picture frame in her room that has words written on glass with no background. I decided to put a piece of fabric, one I'm using for her quilt, behind it to give it some color. The picture makes it a bit harder to read than it is in reality.
I've made her some curtains... they are a teal colored with brown, green, and white askteric like decorations on it. It's really cute fabric.
And I painted her dresser. This dresser has been several colors over the years, when it was in my toddler's room last year it was purple. Now it's an aqua teal and we replaced the pink and yellow handles with black ones and now it's as good as new!
I have a goal of June to finish my baby's quilt and once we move the baby stuff out it'll just as I wanted it!