October 20, 2010

Piano Cover

We recently got a digital piano and have had a great time with it. Over the past few weeks we have noticed it gets really dusty. In addition to the dust, my daughter thinks it is a fun toy for her to touch with her sticky little fingers. So I decided it was time for a cover.
First I measured...several different times...:) because I am parinoid about cutting fabric, then I cut out all the pieces and then just started sewing them all together.

I decided to line the cover with a flannel because it attracts dust, so hopefully my dusting the piano days will be cut in half.


I am not quite finished with it yet, but I will post pictures of the finished project when it is complete.

Hurray for dust free pianos!

1 comment:

Heather Feather said...

I can't wait to see the end result!