April 26, 2011

Phase 1 of Family Tree Project/New Pictures

I have a family tree project that I have wanted to do for a long time! My only problem is that it requires painting the wall and because I live in an apartment, painting is not really an option. Since we are not planning on moving in the near future, I decided I am going to make the most of apartment living and still do all the projects I have wanted to do! :) So here is phase 1 of Project Family Tree! I found all these picture frames left over from our wedding. I then found a picture of each member of my family and my husband's family. I printed them out at Costco and put them in the frames. I had just enough that I could have black frames for 1 family and white for the other. Anyways, that is phase 1, stay tuned for phase 2! :)
My next project was changing out all the pictures in our apartment. I was tired of having the same pictures for 3 years so I printed out a bunch of new pictures and put them in the frames. It was a great way to change things up for inexpensive!

Photobucket

No comments: