This project took me a little longer than I had planned. I just couldn't sell myself on the layout, so for anyone waiting in anticipation for this post, Sorry! Here it is.
I started with the sanddollars I already had, I bought a board, painted it, then I used a slightly lighter color to add some streaks to the board. I used my silhouette to cut the letters out in vinyl. Then I glued my sanddollars on. It was a really simple project. The hardest part was choosing a layout that I was happy with.
I hung this project and the poem from "Take Me To The Seashore Part 1" in the "kids' bathroom".
I only wish I could have hung them in the master bathroom. Unfortunately I recently painted it dark green, and the colors just don't mix very well. So maybe in my next house. ☺