April 14, 2011

Toddler Handprints

Earlier this week I made a canvas painting of my baby's handprints, yesterday I made another one of my older daughter.  We had a lot of fun.

I started by painting the canvas an Ivory color,

Then she got to play in the paint.  She doesn't like gooey things and couldn't understand why I wanted her to do this, but she sure loved making her handprints on the canvas.



One color after the other.





I still need to paint her name and date on it, then it'll be hung in her room.  When she grows up, the painting will become mine, and IF I ever get a craft room.  I'll hang it in there.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Leda said...

When Dan & Emilee's baby was just little, and even now, she does this on bday, dad's dad, gma's day, ect... cards. We all love it. It's cute and helps us feel closer to their cute little boy, since they live so far away...and a wonderful lasting memory for us to cherish!