April 16, 2011

Sippy Cup Strap

My daughter has figured out a new game....throwing her sippy cup out of the stroller when we are on walks. It never fails, it always has to land in a spot where the sippy cup is gross and no longer drinkable. So I found this strap on Make it and Love It's website and decided to make my own. Here is how I made mine. I followed all her directions except I made my strap part out of fabric by sewing a strip of fabric down the side and then flipping it right side out. My daughter and I both love this and it makes our walk go alot better :) I also made strap covers for my stroller, stay tuned for pictures!



3 comments:

Sharde said...

i am a nanny for a 2yo and im definitely going to have to make one! maybe one for the carseat as well..? i think so. :)

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

I have thought about making a second one for the carseat as well! They are awesome and I love them! Good Luck!

Kristie said...

I have thought about making a second one for the carseat as well! They are awesome and I love them! Good Luck!