January 28, 2011

Bad Day + Chocolate Muffins = Better Day.

An event occurred last night... an event that made me very upset.  Very frustrated at one particular person.  I had a restless sleep, and woke up this morning in a very bad mood.  I tried relaxing but anyone who is a mother out there understands how hard that is with one 2 year old, one 1 year old and one 9 months baby.  My 2 year old flooded the bathroom sink while I was baking (didn't realize she was playing in the bathroom) To top it off I sit down to write this post and my computer chair falls apart and I go tumbling to the floor.  It's just one of those days.  So when I checked my facebook status this morning I found that http://www.joyofbaking.com/ had posted what appeared to be a delicious chocolate muffin recipe.

Chocolate will cure anything.  I'm absoutely sure of it.

So I made them:

 

I'm eating the first one right now and oh boy I feel better already.
The only difference between mine and theirs is that I used white chips instead of chocolate.

Here's the link to the recipe if you'd like to try it.

Enjoy.

No comments: