January 24, 2011

Spicy Crock-Pot Roundsteak

Thanks to everyone who voted on last weeks dinner poll.  Here is the winning recipe.
I'm trying to be better about putting sources on each of my recipes... I have so many and I've had a lot for a very long time and I tend to forget where I got the orginal recipe.  This one... I don't have the foggiest idea where the orginal came from.  My Mom has been making this dinner for years!  Like since I was little, very little.  So I will call it a "family recipe."

Anyway here it is.

Spicy Crock-Pot Roundsteak

1 lb Round Steak
3/4 C. Ketchup
3/4 C. Water
2 Tbsp. Vinegar
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
Hot Cooked Rice

(this is for a moderate spice, which is very flavorful with just the right amout of kick.  If you like it Really spicy just add more spices, for less spicy cut the measurments for spices in half.)

Add all ingredients to Crock-Pot and cook on slow for 6 hours.
Serve over Rice.
Goes Really Good with Green Beans

No comments: