January 28, 2011

Check Out My New Toy!

A few months ago I heard about a machine called "Silhouette SD" (yeah I only heard about it a couple months ago... I live in a box)  (Do you live in a box too?  A Silhouette SD is a cutting machine, it cuts what a normal printer would print.  It can cut vinyl and paper and all kinds of cool stuff.)  Anyway, I got so excited that I saved my pennies and I bought one last week.  I waited and I waited and I waited.  Yesterday it finally came.  ☺  I'm stoked.  I've already done 2 projects, one of which was a test project and it'll be replaced soon so I didn't even take a picture of that one.  But here's the vinyl cut out I made for my laundry room.  It's right above my washer.



I have learned one thing already though.  Make a double cut.  Better safe than sorry.  I had to take my scissors to a couple spots (top of the U and the little Y) to get them off.

But  I'm In Love.

No comments: