January 6, 2011

Crock Pot Chicken Burritos

I wish I could take credit for this great recipe, but honestly I cannot.  My friend, Effie, gave it to me.  It is So Good!  The best thing about this dinenr is it's only as spicy as you want it to be.  If you like it spicy, just add spicy salsa, or for mild flavor, add mild.  You can also buy the mild or spicy taco seasoning as well.

I often make this when my husband is at work for days at a time, then I have a healthy meal to have for lunch when I don't feel like cooking.
Anyway....

As Promised:

Crock Pot Chicken Burritos

3 or 4 Chicken Breasts (frozen)
1 Can Corn, drained
1 Can Black Beans, drained
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
1 average size jar Salsa
Tortillas
Tomato, Lettuce, Sour Cream, Cheese, Onion, Spinach or whatever else you like on your burritos.

Combine top 5 ingredients in crock-pot and cook on low 6 hours, or on high 4 hours.
Remove Chicken and shred, return to pot. 
Serve on Tortillas with desired toppings.

No comments: